A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your device and, depending on the information it contains and how you use your computer, can be used to recognize you.
Cookies are essential to the functioning of the internet, they offer countless benefits for the provision of interactive services and facilitate the navigation and ease of use of our website.
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
TYPES OF COOKIES
- DEPENDING ON THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
- Owner Cookies: These are collected by the publisher to provide the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These are collected and managed by a third party; therefore, they cannot be considered proprietary cookies.
- DEPENDING ON HOW LONG THEY LAST
- Session Cookies: These collect data while the user browses the website to provide the requested service.
- Persistent Cookies: These are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the cookie entity to provide the requested service.
- DEPENDING ON THEIR PURPOSE
- Technical Cookies: These are necessary for users to navigate the website effectively.
- Personalization Cookies: These allow you to memorize the technical features (language) for the user to browse the website.
- Analytical Cookies: These provide the provider with an analysis of the user's browsing behavior to monitor website usage and produce statistics on the most visited content, the number of visitors, etc.
- Advertising Cookies: These allow the publisher to include advertising space in the website, depending on its content.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: These allow the publisher to include advertising space in the site based on information obtained based on the user's browsing habits.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on the services of information companies and e-commerce, Paca Conciergerie wishes to inform users about the cookies used on our website:
The necessary cookies help make a website usable by activating basic features such as browsing pages and accessing secure areas of the site. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preference cookies allow for advanced functionality and more personalized use of our site. For example, they tell us which pages you've visited so you can more easily access what you're looking for.
Statistical cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with the website by collecting and providing information anonymously.
Marketing cookies are used to track website visitors. The goal is to display ads that are relevant and attractive to the individual user, and therefore more interesting to third-party publishers and advertisers.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- Owner Cookies: YES
- Third-party cookies: YES
- Session Cookies: YES
- Persistent Cookies: YES
- Technical Cookies: YES
- Customization Cookies: YES
- Analytical Cookies: YES
- Advertising Cookies: YES
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: YES
Google Analytics: This service stores cookies for statistical analysis of traffic and the number of visits to this website. By accepting statistics cookies, you allow Google to process information about you. Therefore, to exercise any right in this regard, you must contact Google directly.
In the case of Google Analytics cookies, the company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share data with third parties unless necessary for system functionality or where required by law. Google certifies that it does not store your IP address.
Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the Data Protection Shield, which ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can find detailed information about this by visiting the following link:
If you wish, you can use the browser add-on to deactivate Google Analytics and, through its settings, the service's analytic cookies can be rejected in all browsers. You can find more information about this by visiting the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Similarly, by this policy, PACA Conciergerie informs the user that they can set up their browser to alert them when cookies are received, and they can, if they wish, prevent them from being installed on their hard drive.
Here are the links from different browsers to make this setup:
- Firefox ici: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy/cookies
- Chrome ici https://support.google.com/chrome/
- Explorer ici: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/
- Safari ici: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/
- Opera ici: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
Click here to change your cookie settings.